2 sessions on same day : need only attend one.
A multi-agency workshop designed to provide practitioners with the opportunity to develop their understanding of child sexual exploitation and the local support service available to young people in Warrington.
By the end of the course participants will:-
- Identifying & understanding sexual exploitation.
- Tackling sexual exploitation (Prevention and Intervention)
- Be familiar with the definition of Child Sexual Exploitation
- Be aware of the risk indicators that could make a child more vulnerable to CSE
- Understand what constitutes an exploitative relationship
- Have discussed grooming models and grooming techniques used by perpetrators
- Understand the links between the use of technology and sexual exploitation
- Be familiar with the Pan Cheshire CSE Screening Tool and the referral pathway to Contextual Safeguarding Operational Group
- Have an understanding of Police Interventions and the support on offer from the commissioned service, Addaction
Online Booking only
Practitioners & Managers working directly with children in need and their parents/carers. They should have undertaken single agency basic awareness training first.