Multi Agency training covering basic awareness of Safeguarding Children in Warrington
By the end of the course participants will have:-
- explored what constitutes significant harm and the process of abuse and be able to recognise signs and symptoms.
- Developed and understanding of the current context of working Together to Safeguard Children 2018.
- considered their own role and that of different agencies in the safeguarding process and the importance of working together.
- Recognised how personal and professional values impact upon practice and families.
- Enhanced their understanding of their role in professional challenge – “High Support, High Challenge”.
- To develop knowledge, skills & the ability to work together to safeguard & promote the welfare of children including those who are suffering or at risk of suffering significant harm
- To provide an opportunity for colleagues from different agencies to learn together and develop an understanding of different roles and responsibilities.
Book online on this system only: please note that although this course is provided free of charge, there is a £25 fee for late cancellation (less than 7 days before the course date) or none attendance.
Practitioners & Managers who work directly with children in need and their parents/carers and could contribute to work where there are safeguarding concerns.