Providing comprehensive support for Clerking, Training and Development for governing bodies of schools and academies
The Governor Services Team assists governors and leaders to fulfil their legal responsibilities, to effectively lead and manage their schools/academies and develop their skills and knowledge to support school improvement.
The Governor Services Team provides comprehensive support packages for Clerking, Training and Development for governing bodies of both schools and academies in Warrington.
Governing Bodies can choose to buy into the elements of the service level agreement that they require and that meet their particular needs. The service level agreement has been designed to provide a level of flexibility and value for money.
The core clerking service is now complimented by a range of additional services which have come about through the direct consulation with schools, governing bodies and governors forum. These adddtional services can be purchased as additional elements allowing schools/governing bodies the flexibilty to develop their own bespoke service level agreement. The services include
1) The core clerking service
2) Clerking of addtional meetings (individual, three, six and nine)
3) Comprehensive governors training programme (purchased on an pay as you attend basis through the School Training SLA)
4) Membership to Modern Governor e-learning professional development materials
5) Membership to the National Governors Association (Standard and Gold membership)
6) Reviews of school governance
7) Bespoke governor training